Leslie Pittenger, the City Auditor, serves as the financial officer for the City of Belpre. Elected in 2010, 2014, and 2018 she is responsible to city council and the citizens for the financial well-being of the city. The Auditor’s office staff consists of two full time employees and one part-time employee. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepares and submits the annual budget and capital plan to Council.
- Attends all council meetings, takes part in discussion, but not vote.
- Submits, to Council, a fiscal year ending Annual Report.
- Makes and submits to Council other reports as required, concerning the finances of the City.
- Keeps Council fully advised as to the financial condition and future needs of the City.
- Works with the Regional Income Tax Agency on the processing and collection of City Income Tax.
- Processes Utility Payments.
- Works with the State Auditor’s Office on yearly audits and the annual financial statement.
- Processes all receipts and expenses of the city.
- Processes payroll and benefits of city employees.
- Keeps the city’s website current.