AEP TO CORRECT THE SHORT POWER OUTAGES THAT ARE BEING EXPERIENCED IN BELPRE. AEP has developed a time line for work to address the reliability complaints.
* Sectionalizing Work will be completed by September 30, 2010
– installation of 2 or 3 sets of reclosers on the Belpre circuit
– installation of 4 sets of reclosers on the Campbell Drive circuit
– addition of cutouts on CSP transformers in the breaker zone will be completed by October 15, 2010 – installation of station reclosers for Belpre and Campbell Drive circuits will be completed by October 15, 2010
– completion of a new circuit out of the Porterfield Station to relieve and reduce exposure on Belpre-Campbell Drive circuit