BELPRE CITY BUILDING
Topic: Belpre City Council ZOOM Meeting Schedules
Time: 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 248 978 2570
The City of Belpre 2020 Consumer Confidence Report is available
on the Public Works page or this link: Belpre 2021 CCR 2020
The City of Belpre’s un-audited financial statement for 2020 is available.
Please click the link below to read!
2020 Un-Audited City of Belpre Audit Report
PAYMENT SERVICE NETWORK OFFERS ONLINE BILLPAY.
IT IS QUICK, EASY AND FREE
WITH A VALID CHECKING OR SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!!
Beginning July 1, 2020, Rumpke Waste & Recycling will be your trash and recycling provider. Who is Rumpke? Founded in 1932, Rumpke Waste & Recycling is one of the largest, family-owned waste and recycling companies in the nation. Rumpke employs 3,200 people in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and West Virginia.
View the trash pick up schedule at this link:
• Your brown 95-gallon trash and green 65-gallon recycling carts will be delivered beginning June 15, 2020. Please do not use your Rumpke cart until July 1.
• Your trash and recycling carts remain the property of Rumpke.
• Trash and recyclables should be placed at the curb no more than 10 feet from the road before 6 a.m. on your scheduled collection day
• Residents may place an additional three bags of trash outside their 95-gallon trash container. Please DO NOT bag any recyclables.
• Tires, paint, mechanical fluids, auto parts, batteries, gas cylinders are considered hazardous materials and should not be placed in your trash OR recycling.
• Residents may dispose of one bulk item per quarter. Please contact Rumpke at 1-800-828-8171 at least 24-hours prior to removal to ensure proper disposal and no interruption to the bulk item retrieval.
• All mattresses and upholstered material including sofas must be wrapped and sealed in plastic.
Rumpke observes the following holidays:
• Memorial Day • Independence Day • Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day • Christmas Day • New Years Day
If your service day is on or after one of these holidays: collection will be DELAYED one day that week.
If the holiday occurs during a weekend: service will not be impacted.
Visit www.rumpke.com for a complete holiday schedule.
Recycling is collected weekly on the same day as your trash. We encourage you to make your recycling count by following these guidelines:
• Please place all material loose inside your container. Don’t place material inside of plastic bags.
• Items UNACCEPTABLE for recycling include: plastic bags, metal hangers, batteries, and medical sharps.
• Recyclables are sorted at Rumpke Recycling and sent to manufacturers as a raw material for new products.
• Please be mindful and do not place hazardous materials in your recycling container as it can be harmful to employees.
• If recycling is contaminated with trash or items not on the acceptable items list, the recycling driver will tag it and leave behind until the following week.