The City of Belpre received the Ohio Auditor of State Award for the 4th year for a clean financial audit.
The Auditor of State Award is presented to local governments and school districts upon the completion of a financial audit. Entities that receive the award meet the following criteria of a “clean” audit report:
- The entity must file timely financial reports with the Auditor of State’s office in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles);
- The audit report does not contain any findings for recovery, material citations, material weaknesses, significant deficiencies, Single Audit findings or questioned costs;
- The entity’s management letter contains no comments related to:
• Ethics referrals
• Questioned costs less than $10,000
• Lack of timely report submission
• Failure to obtain a timely Single Audit
• Findings for recovery less than $100
• Public meetings or public records
- No other financial or other concerns exist that involve eligible entity.
The City of Belpre Consumer Confidence Report is available on the Public Works page or https://www.cityofbelpre.com/public-works/
PAYMENT SERVICE NETWORK OFFERS ONLINE BILLPAY.
IT IS QUICK, EASY AND FREE
WITH A VALID CHECKING OR SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!!