BELPRE CITY BUILDING CLOSED
Please be advised that the Municipal Buildings for Belpre to including the Senior Center will be closed to the public starting Wednesday November 18th until further notice for the safety of our employees and you. The offices will handle all business electronically or via telecommunication. Water bills and traffic ticket payments can be put in the receptacles provided outside the building. One receptacle is by the front door, the other is a drive up upon exiting the North side of the parking lot.
Topic: Belpre City Council ZOOM Meeting Schedules
Time: 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Mon, until Dec 28, 2020, 11 occurrence(s)
Click date for secure log-in
Nov 23, 2020 07:30 PM
Dec 14, 2020 07:30 PM
Dec 28, 2020 07:30 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 947 4980 7279
The City of Belpre 2019 Consumer Confidence Report is available
on the Public Works page or this link: Belpre 2020 CCR 2019
The City of Belpre’s audited financial statement for 2019 is available.
Please click the link below to read!
PAYMENT SERVICE NETWORK OFFERS ONLINE BILLPAY.
IT IS QUICK, EASY AND FREE
WITH A VALID CHECKING OR SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!!
Beginning July 1, 2020, Rumpke Waste & Recycling will be your trash and recycling provider. Who is Rumpke? Founded in 1932, Rumpke Waste & Recycling is one of the largest, family-owned waste and recycling companies in the nation. Rumpke employs 3,200 people in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and West Virginia.
View the trash pick up schedule at this link:
• Your brown 95-gallon trash and green 65-gallon recycling carts will be delivered beginning June 15, 2020. Please do not use your Rumpke cart until July 1.
• Your trash and recycling carts remain the property of Rumpke.
• Trash and recyclables should be placed at the curb no more than 10 feet from the road before 6 a.m. on your scheduled collection day
• Residents may place an additional three bags of trash outside their 95-gallon trash container. Please DO NOT bag any recyclables.
• Tires, paint, mechanical fluids, auto parts, batteries, gas cylinders are considered hazardous materials and should not be placed in your trash OR recycling.
• Residents may dispose of one bulk item per quarter. Please contact Rumpke at 1-800-828-8171 at least 24-hours prior to removal to ensure proper disposal and no interruption to the bulk item retrieval.
• All mattresses and upholstered material including sofas must be wrapped and sealed in plastic.
Rumpke observes the following holidays:
• Memorial Day • Independence Day • Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day • Christmas Day • New Years Day
If your service day is on or after one of these holidays: collection will be DELAYED one day that week.
If the holiday occurs during a weekend: service will not be impacted.
Visit www.rumpke.com for a complete holiday schedule.
Recycling is collected weekly on the same day as your trash. We encourage you to make your recycling count by following these guidelines:
• Please place all material loose inside your container. Don’t place material inside of plastic bags.
• Items UNACCEPTABLE for recycling include: plastic bags, metal hangers, batteries, and medical sharps.
• Recyclables are sorted at Rumpke Recycling and sent to manufacturers as a raw material for new products.
• Please be mindful and do not place hazardous materials in your recycling container as it can be harmful to employees.
• If recycling is contaminated with trash or items not on the acceptable items list, the recycling driver will tag it and leave behind until the following week.